Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The First Surprise

I hadn't planned on scanning or posting anything today but I had the "Nice Day" photo still out sitting on my desk so I thought I should put it back in the envelope where I found it and just started flipping through some of the other photos in there. There are a few negatives there (I'll get to those later) but most of the photos clearly didn't come from them, it's just a random collection of sizes and shapes from all different times. Then I found this one and figured I had to share.

I don't know anything about this picture, I've never seen it or any like it before. My guess is it's a school photo from when she was going to school in Norboro, but that's all I've got.

The gallery I put this one in is here.

Anyway, I hear crying upstairs, I'm going to go check on things, more photos later this week, I figure.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, what a cute picture of your mom. Thanks for sharing. Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. School picture days were always nice days!

    ReplyDelete