Monday, April 25, 2011

Photos from Evie

We went to cousin Evie's for Easter dinner yesterday and she gave me an envelope full of photos, nearly all of them from a Christmas (probably 1978) and a summer vacation they took to the Island. So I'm taking this as my first attempt at scanning and uploading the photos I've been saying I'm going to do for literally years now. They fit this blog since most of them have Mom in them and I'm sure Mom has some similar photos to fill out these sets when I get through the bins of photos I have from her.


The full set of photos are over here. This applies to all the pictures I'm going to post here, if you know something about them that I don't know, people, times, places, whatever, please post that either in the comments or on the Picasa comments section!

1 comment:

  1. Great trip down Memory Lane and love those old pictures. You were a cute little boy.

    I can see the Elvis Presley's influence on your dad's hair and long sideburns. This is the first picture that I saw of both your mom and dad when they were younger. Julia

    ReplyDelete